IPRO ePurchasing System
The Idaho Division of Purchasing posts business opportunities on the IPRO e-purchasing system. Many state agencies are also using this system. Use of this Internet-based system allows vendors to respond to solicitations online or download non-interactive bids or proposals, update their company information and contacts, see bid results, and receive purchase orders and contracts online. You need access to the Internet and a current web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
IPRO Bid Opportunites
- To see a list of bid opportunities, visit the IPRO website and click Bid Opportunities.
- To view detailed bid information, you must log in.
- If you do not have a login, click IPRO Vendor Registration and complete the form.
- Instructions for Accessing Bidding Opportunities in IPRO
- How to View Responses (Abstracts) to Solicitations
There is no charge to register and set up your company profile or to search, view, and respond to solicitations.
Visit the IPRO website and click IPRO Vendor Registration.
Once you set up your account, the IPRO system sends you an email when a bid is released in your field of business.
- For Idaho Businesses:
IPRO has partnered with Buy Idaho to offer additional electronic procurement features and enhancements for Idaho businesses. Visit idahoecommerce.com for more details.