State Buyer Training
- For the Introduction to Public Procurement class, please register directly with Valerie.Bollinger@adm.idaho.gov.
- For all NIGP courses scheduled:
- Specific training room sites will be announced as we fill the classes.
- Dates and titles become final when sufficient enrollment is achieved.
- Division of Purchasing Classes
Intro to Public Procurement
|Date||Location||Site||Duration||Certification||CEU Units||Min Attend||Cost||Notes|
|Nov 16, 2016||Meridian||ISP
|1 day||8 hrs||0.75||15||None|
Public Procurement is quite different from the private industry with regard to Idaho Code and IDAPA policies. This class is for purchasing people who are new to public procurement.
- How Public Purchasing is Different
- Idaho Purchasing History
- Statutes and Rules
- The Purchasing Process
- Types of Purchasing
- Integrity, Ethics & Vendor Relationships
INSTRUCTORS: Sarah Hilderbrand, J.D., CPPO and Valerie Bollinger, J.D., CPPB
Contact Valerie Bolliner at Valerie.Bollinger@adm.idaho.gov.