Registration has closed
The Division of Purchasing is pleased to announce our 2022 Vendor Outreach Conference being held on 27 Oct from 9am-4pm at the HP campus in Boise Idaho. This is an opportunity to sit down with State purchasing staff to learn how to do business with the State of Idaho. Lunch will be provided with an opportunity to talk with experts who specialise in different areas of procurement. We hope to see you there.
IPRO Registration & Training
- Vendors must register in IPRO to gain access to detailed solicitation information and to be eligible for a contract award. Once you set up your account, the IPRO system is designed to send an e-mail to the contact address you provided, alerting you to the State of Idaho solicitations posted in IPRO, based on the commodity and service selections you included in your registration information
- Registration is free and takes only a few moments.
(Note: an administrative fee may apply to awarded contract, as detailed in the solicitation document.)
- If your entity is already registered, please do NOT create a new profile; duplicate profiles will not be approved. If you are having trouble logging in, please see IPRO Help. To Register with the State of Idaho please click here.
Supplier support for the IPRO system is provided by Jaggaer. Please contact Jaggaer Support at (800) 233-1121. Or submit a help ticket here.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information for Vendors
As permitted in IDAPA 38.05.01.073, DOP will be opening all sealed bids (ITBs,RFPs, and ITNs) using “electronic virtual opening.” Again, this change is being made to limit the risk of spreading COVID-19 through contact between DOP personnel and vendors/the public. The “electronic virtual opening” will consist of a written record documenting the following information: date, time, and location of the opening; names of all persons present; name and title of the person completing the opening; and a list of all submissions received including the name of the company, the date and time of submission, and the total bid “Serving Idaho citizens through effective services to their governmental agencies” price (for ITBs only). This electronic virtual opening record will be available upon written request once the opening has been completed and the record has been finalized.
Usage reports and administrative fees are due quarterly only if required by your Contract. Please refer to your contract documents or contact the DOP Contract Administrator if you are unsure of this requirement.
- Solicitation Instructions to Vendors
Detailed instructions on submitting your bid.
Applicable to Solicitations issued ON OR AFTER January 1, 2017
- Standard Contract Terms and Conditions
T&Cs that are part of every solicitation. Applicable to Solicitations issued ON OR AFTER May 6, 2021
- Standard Contract Terms and Conditions
T&Cs that are part of every solicitation. Applicable to Solicitations issued ON OR AFTER January 1, 2017
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Cloud Services
Standard Terms and Conditions for Cloud Services Instructions
standard T&Cs related to Cloud Services
- Standard Terms and Conditions for OnPrem Software
Standard Terms and Conditions for OnPrem Software and related services Instructions
standard T&Cs related to OnPrem Software and Related Services
- Telecommunication Services Special Terms and Conditions
special T&Cs for telecommunication purchases
- Special Banking Solicitation Instructions to Vendors and Contract Terms and Conditions
special solicitation instructions and T&Cs related to banking and credit card purchases
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States to Receive a State Benefit (Contract)
The State’s “Special Terms and Conditions for Customized Software and Related Services” (rev. 2005) is in the process of being updated and converted to a more broadly applicable standard set of “Special” Terms and Conditions applicable to IT solicitations in general. The Division of Purchasing began this process almost a year ago, recognizing that the IT landscape is constantly evolving and that, with the increased utilization of “cloud” offerings, issues regarding ownership, warranty and the risk of data breach need to be more thoroughly explored and addressed.
In the interim, as has been the practice of the Division for many years, tailored “special” terms and conditions are included in complex IT procurements (within the particular solicitation), and vendors are encouraged to ask questions and provide alternative and/or additional language during the Pre-Proposal Conference as well as during the Question and Answer period, as provided in the written instructions for each solicitation issued by the Division.
For example, the Division has considered and adopted limitations of liability on a case-by-case basis over the years, based on an analysis of risk within the proposed scope of work, in consultation with the requisitioning agency and additional internal experts. As the Division gets closer to finalizing its initial draft of the standard Special Terms and Conditions for IT, we will be inviting input from the vendor community, as we did several years ago when revising our “Standard Terms and Conditions” (for all goods and services); and look forward to participation by experts within the IT Industry who can provide constructive feedback and suggestions for the State to consider.
Legal notice of pending sole source authorizations, pursuant to Idaho Code 67-9221(2) will be posted in our eProcurement system (IPRO).
To view current postings please click here. Type “SSA” into the Keyword search to filter any Sole Source postings.
Vendors awarded a contract will need to send the State Controller’s Office Combined Substitute W-9 form to the state agency awarding the contract. They may also need to register with the Idaho Secretary of State.
For bidding opportunities outside DOP’s authority, including building construction, highway construction, Department of Education contracting, and banking opportunities, see “Other Bid Opportunities” above.
- Specification Appeal: submit to the DOP Administrator within 10 business days of the specification being published or changed
- Non-responsive Appeal: submit to the Director of the Department of Administration at email@example.com within 5 business days of the notice of non-responsiveness
- Award (Lowest responsible bidder) Appeal: submit to the Director of the Department of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of the notice of intent to award.
- Sole Source Appeal: submit to the DOP Administrator within 5 business days of the final day of public notice (see Sole Source Legal Notice above)