This contract is for Propane fuel and related leased equipment including propane tanks, propane hoses and propane dispenser pumps in the following Zones:
- Zone 3 – Ada, Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, Washington counties.
- Zone 4 – Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls counties.
- All areas in Zone 4 are included in deliveries except the following: Exceptions
- Zone 5 – Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, and Power counties.
- All areas in Zone 5 are included and several sites from Zone 4 have been added: Added from Zone 4
- Zone 6 – Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, and Teton counties.
- All areas in Zone 6 are included and several sites from Zone 4 have been added: Added from Zone 4
Suburban Propane Contacts:
Mark Freeman (Customer Service Center Manager)
Kelly Brodeen (Customer Service Center Manager)
Zone 5 & 6
Corey Buck (Customer Service Center Manager)
Customer Service (Suburban Propane, 24/7)
Division of Purchasing Contact:
How to order:
- View Contact Information for Zone you need to order from.
- If placing an order for the first time must provide:
- Address of delivery location
- Existing tank(s)
- Any other pertinent information to the Contractor for invoicing
- Orders are a minimum of one hundred (100) gallons, unless Contractor agrees to deliver a lesser quantity.
- All contract prices will be adjusted weekly and based solely on the rack and reseller price.
- Exclusive of freight, taxes and special discounts, for US Resellers Propane Prices, FOB terminal (Midstream Energy; San Joaquin Valley, CA) as reported in the BPN Pricing & Supply, below.
- Effective date of the price change will be the Friday following the date of the latest BPN publication.
BPN Pricing & Supply: